Reaction score
Greetings, fellow users and guests!

I've been a long time viewer of this website and have now got a challenge to give back!

The basic idea is that you guys start a story 10 years ahead: in the summer of 2023! But, there's a twist... I'm using the excellent continental super league database, which can be found on this website in the FM 2013 custom database section. Unfortunately, I'm limited to the number of URLs I can post so I can't give the link.

Massive thanks to the users Jimmeh36 and T1LL13, who have made a great global league system.

My idea is that users will download my save and start stories from there. There are many intriguing challenges at first glance, as Man United have slipped down the leagues, and of course, an alternative pentagon challenge.
Also, for some reason Wigan, Stoke, Fulham and I think Southampton have made it in to the top European league (?)

I have loaded just the Asian top league (the rest are view only so you can browse), for holidaying speed purposes but the game date is just before the season changes to 23/24, so you can add whichever leagues you want, and add your own manager before retiring mine!

I don't really have any set rules for this challenge, that remains up to you, but I do ask 3 simple things:
1. Put FM 2024 in the name of you story so users can see easily what it is
2. Link this thread so more people can try it
3. Link the database, so the creators get the credit they deserve

Thanks to the good folks at MediaFire, I solved my uploading woes, but I may have to upload the URL for the save in a separate post, as I can't post URLs for some reason :(

I really hope lots of you try this and we get a variety of stories and scenarios, and I can't wait to see how the same regens develop on different stories! If you do try this, could you give me some feedback on how I could improve this for another time, or if you know why I couldn't link anything it would be much appreciated!

Sorry for the long post, and I'll try and get those links posted! Please download the save (when the link's up) and tell your friends about the new era of FM 2024!!!

Looks good mate but there is a lot of ***** pl;ayers worth like 60million??

I would be interested in the original before 2024 so I could take a team from near the bottom to the top?