What one do you like better?

• FM 2009 3D Match Engine

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • LMA Manager 2007 3D Match Engine

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

.:: Matt ::.

Reaction score
Well I was just wondering what you guys think on which is better the FM 3D Match Engine Or The LMA (07) 3D Match Engine... I'm sorry i couldn't find a video of the LMA 3D match engine but you have probably played it before, but if you find a video please post it here :)

Happy Voting :)

LMA definitely looks better. But then again that's what the game was all about. FM is a more 'in-depth' game and hopefully in the future they can drastically improve the match engine.

Yup tbh. But the 3D match engine for LMA WOULD of needed changes too, as i thought it wasn't realistic the shooting failed, like when the player has his back to the goal he shoots wtf? i was looking forward to more LMA but Codemasters never went on with it GRR, But atleast wev'e got FM :D

if thats what u wanted in a game i recommend fifa manager 2009 great action! but not as real manager side as fm!

When my mum was buying FM 09 she asked if it was Fifa Manager I ripped head for it.

Fifa Manager has nothing on FM

if thats what u wanted in a game i recommend fifa manager 2009 great action! but not as real manager side as fm!

Its made by the evil that is EA, best of buying an older LMA to see good match engine.

why did codemasters stop making lma? it was a brilliant game!