FM-Base 2010/11 Premier League First Goalscorer Competition

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 4K

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the FM-Base First Goalscorer Prediction Competition. I'll just run through the rules briefly, then I'll leave it to you guys to sign-up in this thread.

1) All members who join will be split into leagues of 8, after 5 round of matches (when every team has played 5 games) the top two in each league will be promoted and relegated.

2) Leagues will be decided on a first come, first served basis.

3) You will get 1 point if you predict the first goalscorer incorrectly, but you get the correct team. For example, if I predict Wayne Roony to score first in his match, and he doesn't, but Manchester United score first, that would be 1 point.

4) You will get 3 points if you predict the first goalscorer correctly.

-------------------------------------------------------

You will predict for EVERY match in the Premier League, anymore questions please ask below.

If you don't register your name below, you won't be involved.

Divison One

Ronan
KingEric
Nufc_Tony
Alcaraz
Eds-99
Brummy123
Timmsy123
Ride The Walrus

Divison Two

Jkmanu
CJACKO11
Frankie
themadsheep2001
05bolase
andid1
Max
Luke

Divison Three

Clarky 56
BoDeLL-DcFc
Scott*
hazmanv2
PopPunkRocker

Last edited:
How's it wierd mate?

If you have any suggestions to improve, just tell me. Anyways, you're the second player in Divison One :)

I'll put the week one thread up on Friday before I go on holiday.

Someone will have to take care of that for me though, and perhaps post the table after week one.

If you have space I would be interested, I go away soon though so would need to do the first weekend of fixtures before i go :)

Back