• No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

caTchEr

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Since many of you are interested in the Joint Story(Link) i wanted to ask if i could motivate you for a little Game similar to the Joint Story. I've seen this Game for the first time in another forum way ago and hosted some games by myself in the german community. Unfortunately the german community(or atleast the forum i was active in) isnt that big.

To the game itself:

• I'll create a player after your specifications in the database.
  • These players are all from the same nationality and arent playing for any club.
  • PA and CA will be the same for all players. PA = 200 CA = 90
  • All players will be 17
  • A maximum of 6 core skills. Example: Dribbling, Finnishing, Composure, Crosses, Stamina, Pace
  • A maximum of 2 Positons. Example: AMR / AMC
  • Monthly updates. Big updates at the end of a season
  • A maximum of 30 Players
  • Who comes first will get in first
  • Country will be chosen by all players together
  • Winner will be the one with the highest market value. A game for the A-Nationalteam is counted as 100.000 € and added to the market value (If you dont like the 100.000 € make some proposals pls ;) )
  • End of game is when the last player turns 32.(So it should be going a while)
Pls vote and tell me if you would like such a game. I can only say it's fun to "play" and very interesting to see all the players develop together :)

PS: Sorry if it is awful to read. I tried to write understandable english, but I'm german and my english isnt the best!

looks like you copied that from another existing thread here...

:O where?
wrote that all by myself. could even give links to my old games in the german community(if they still exist)

it's like, exactly the same as the one in the link you posted... what's the point?

As i understood there will be more than one writer and there is no "competition" involved. I wrote it is similar but when you read again its obviously not the same. Anyways: Im off now. Its up to you whether you like it or not. Im not mad if it wnt accpeted :) Was just an idea. gn8 or cya later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back