Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
This kid isn't all that but after some training and tutoring he becomes ace. I am currently ummming and arrring over whether to play him or David Silva. And he just scored for me against Villa. The only thing I would like to do is get a photo face of him. How do you make them?

just searched him he isnt on mine nd he looks good... what did you load etc.

i have a large database still nothing wat leagues you load?

none he was just on my large database how good are ya scouts?

Couldn't find him either, which leagues have you chosen?

I think that the guy loaded Urugauy cos he plays for Nacional, and he's not there.

I'll search him later when I play the game. If hes not there I'll search the editor.

im the same mate been trying to get someone to do a facepack for Nacional squad in Uruguay for ages as I dont know how to do it but no one responds lol

whereabouts????
does it have other players from uruguay aswell???

50,000 player facepack is the most comprehensive facepack on the market atm. its very difficult to find a player without a face in my experience, so yes it will have other players from uruguay

this guy will show up, if you load all player from Uruguay / South America. quite amazing one. not the best one, but still worth to buy. 8-|

You dont need to load players from uruguay. I have England Spain Italy Germany and Portugal loaded and I can see him

on patch 10.2 he appears on a large databse with just the english and spanish leagues loaded for me.

yea hes a good player, ive heard of him before. one of those lesser known wonderkids, a bit like ander.