How do I join if i was interested? sorrry my first time on this. I would appreciate the reply thanks.

How do I join if i was interested? sorrry my first time on this. I would appreciate the reply thanks.

Your to late to join now mate but i am sure they will be doing another 1 so if you keep your eye out you will get in the next one

ok ta mate.. but once someone opens up another game what are the procedures to join? how do i sign up for it? what do i need to join i.e. FM09 LIVE? (<<< i do not have that unfortunately)

ok ta mate.. but once someone opens up another game what are the procedures to join? how do i sign up for it? what do i need to join i.e. FM09 LIVE? (<<< i do not have that unfortunately)
Just state you want to play in the thread.

All you need if Football Manager 09 :)

And just say you want to join and then you will be given a team you do a season as that team on the game do as best as you can and if you do well you might proceed and you might not

oh sorry mate could you post me some links for leagues that are looking for people please

look in the gaming section, i think all are about half way through atm. Wait 2 weeks and there be some again.

There are none currently available which have spaces, you'll have to wait a while mate.

ok id likes some people to join my Friends league but its not hit off to the best start at minute...