FM-Base.co.uk Challenges Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3K
I

iNickStuff

Post your challenges here.

You can set it to a specific team or league,what their time limit is,what the challenge is (obviously) and the points system.Please don't give short descriptions on the challenge and make it detailed and clear enough for people to understand.Also set a deadline for when the challenge is closed,as well as the winner of the challenge.Enjoy.(H)

I think a possible problem with this is that people are more likely going to want to create new threads to advertise their challenges.
This could be a discussion for idea's though?

I think a possible problem with this is that people are more likely going to want to create new threads to advertise their challenges.
This could be a discussion for idea's though?

I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed at how some of my suggestions are not turning out the way I wanted them to..

But they have to be good enough to be stickied and why are you so eager to get a thread stickied anyway?

Good idea but doesn't really need a sticky to it sadly.

Having a thread stickied won't really improve your 'reputation' lol.

At the end of the day, any threads that are stickied should be to help the site, not to help reputation.

I'd say a lot of well known memebers on this website haven't had their threads sticked anyway :P

Anyway, back on topic.

I'd like to see someone beat my 7th placed finish with Portsmouth in the first season. There aren't any transfer limits etc, you can buy who you want, but you must use the 10.2 patch so you have the transfer embargo on there like I did.

Good luck if anyone tries it, if you need anymore info just ask.

I don't think it is really an accomplishment.

Try and open a good thread, and it may get stickied

I'd say a lot of well known memebers on this website haven't had their threads sticked anyway :P
I would consider myself to be one of the more well known people on here and I have only made 3 threads in total on this site

Back on topic a bit lads, does anyone have any good challenges? (A)

Try and beat Me, Chris and maybe Max and get Crystal Palace promoted with a transfer embargo until Jan 1st, -10 points and a balance of -£2m

That would be a good challenge. Basically there is no money. No wage budget. Poor players and minus ten points. After 1st Jan you have to rely on loans.

Maybe someone could post up a saved game thats half way through a season and the challenge would be to save the team that's bottom etc

Back