FM Base Elite - Fifa 13 pro club

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hi,

I have made the new FIFA club for the new FIFA.

Post on here if you want to join. Members from last year just let me know on Xbox live if you want in.

Search for: FM Base Elite

ive joined. its been ages since ive played clubs. any fancy a game later tonight?

I imagine I will be on later after work.

I'd like to join if thats OK? Been looking for a club.

Anyone up for some games tonight?

I've requested to join, just waiting for acceptance.

I will do it tonight when I get in from work, unless I do it from work, which I may, if it works... ;) WORK!

I will do it tonight when I get in from work, unless I do it from work, which I may, if it works... ;) WORK!

I think I am a really good 'Any' if you need one? My Pro hasn't been improved much at all though, it probz won't make a diff if i use him as a CB or somet though cos he will still be better than the default players?

I think I am a really good 'Any' if you need one? My Pro hasn't been improved much at all though, it probz won't make a diff if i use him as a CB or somet though cos he will still be better than the default players?

We generally just switch around and whatever, no one has a set position, but of course you are free to join and play any if you want! :p

We generally just switch around and whatever, no one has a set position, but of course you are free to join and play any if you want! :p

Oh yeh usually when I have been in clubs before they are desperate for a decent 'Any' and prefer playing as their pro! But yes I am happy with switching around, although my pro is not very good yet, I tried a game online and found it rather repetitive. What is your XBL Gamertag mate? PM it to me if you want.

Oh yeh usually when I have been in clubs before they are desperate for a decent 'Any' and prefer playing as their pro! But yes I am happy with switching around, although my pro is not very good yet, I tried a game online and found it rather repetitive. What is your XBL Gamertag mate? PM it to me if you want.

I think we are all still using pretty **** pros but our immense skill makes us unbeatable..

Feel free to add me: L0RD L0LDEM0RT

the o's are zeroes

You gunna be on at about 6pm tonight Dunc? Could have that friendly with my club if you can get a few on?

You gunna be on at about 6pm tonight Dunc? Could have that friendly with my club if you can get a few on?

I will never be on at 6pm as I don't get home from work till half 7 most nights, and tonight I am working till 9.30/10 due to the upcoming release, so doubt I will have much spare time in the evenings until late November.

I'm interested in joining. I am sick and tired of my club members at the moment so I'm looking for another team. If you lot still play, I can play anywhere in the middle zones of the pitch, but my best position is as a defensive midfielder