FM Base IRC Room

Am I right in that I have to pay money ( 20 pounds) to use this program ( after the evaluation period ) ?

Its not enforced. The box comes up saying you need to pay and all you do is wait for a while then click the box marked continue/ok or whatever. I haven't signed in for a while so I can't remember the specifics.

Mirc is just one of the clients though, there are plenty of options.

You don't have to. You can still use the program after the evaluation period but you have to wait like 15 seconds after it starts before you can connect.

Its not enforced. The box comes up saying you need to pay and all you do is wait for a while then click the box marked continue/ok or whatever. I haven't signed in for a while so I can't remember the specifics.

Mirc is just one of the clients though, there are plenty of options.

You don't have to. You can still use the program after the evaluation period but you have to wait like 15 seconds after it starts before you can connect.

Thank... but..not for me, it says either Register or Exit and when clicking itm the options are what they say :D

Oh, and Shiraz...get ion facebook..NOW :D

We need some help overthrowing General CT as ruler, so any newcomers are greatly welcomed