Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No!

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
This is my idea for FM-Base logos. I hope you all comment and give any ideas on how to it make better.
*There is a similar style on another FM2010 forum, but I can assure you, I designed this myself, originally for FM09(check the 09 download section if you dont believe me.). The idea was stolen from me.**

picture.php

picture.php

In-Game(Light Skin)

picture.php

picture.php

In-Game(Dark Skin)

picture.php

picture.php

(The top half wasn't meant to show...lol)

Last edited:
They look awsome mate :) Well done

can i download these and ive seen them its unfair when dudes do tht

And did you see my design in the download section on here?? I made them for FM09 originally, and you can clearly see the date on the upload is 15 June 2009, whereas he says 'new style'....Click HERE to see the FM09 style.

I will see how the poll goes, and next week will start on packs hopefully.

They look mint mate but i think the logo is abit too transparent but great work ;)

It's the satin glow over the top, could lower opacity more. Thanks though.

Thanks. I thought seeing as you were concentrating on the facepacks, I would move on and do the logos.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:18 PM ----------

Please keep voting and commenting!!!!

The club logo is too transparent. Also I don't like the glow around the logo it seems out of place.

I am currently working on the transparency, tweaking all the time. Yeah, I dont particularly like the glow either, just put it in to see how it looked, and waht people thought.

They look cool, although I just prefer normal cut-out logos.. Call me old fashioned but they look so much more professional.. But still your's are nice :)

Yeah, some people like the normal logos, whereas others like fancy ones, and some like mine....lol

Very good work,although I am old-fashioned.I prefer the cut-out ones more because they look professional,as Aannddyy says.Still I have to say you have done a good job.Keep it up.Try doing the cut-out ones though :)

Re-Design

I have taken your comments on board, and have re-designed the logo based on them:

v2a(transparency change):
picture.php

picture.php

v2b(no outer glow on logo):
picture.php

picture.php

v2c(combination of both):
picture.php

picture.php

Comments??? Which do you prefer???

The top and bottom ones both look good. I just can choose

The top and bottom ones both look good. I just can choose

I personally prefer the top ones, as the outer glow adds some separation from the background colours, which are all but the same.

The top are the best mate :)