Alcaraz

Reaction score
FM-Base Signature Making World Cup Group A includes:

Dunc
Neall
Nathan
Sprag365

Please read the following rules carefully:

1. You must include text in your Signature which pertains to your given topic. It can be funny or wacky etc. It can also refer to another player/manager or official.

2. When you are given a topic eg. Didier Drogba, then you can only put the picture of Didier Drogba in the signature and off no other player/manager/official.

3. The size of the Signature is entirely up to you but it must not exceed FM-Base limits

4. Participants are required to send their Signatures to be my PM by the deadline given. Failure to do so will disqualify the participant from the Competition.

Also Remember that one of the Categories for judging is Public Appeal, so try create such a Signature that the average FM-Base Member will like to use

The Topic is a very Controversial Footballer who can never seem to stay out of the headlines:

Antonio Cassano

Cassano.jpg

The Deadline for the Participants to submit their Signatures is 7th November 2010

Happy Sig Making :)

Last edited:
do we have to use that picture? and also i pwned nathan last time :D

Done and sent in, very happy with it :p.

last question, can i put anyone else in the sig apart aswell as cassano, if it isnt someone to do woth football?

last question, can i put anyone else in the sig apart aswell as cassano, if it isnt someone to do woth football?

2. When you are given a topic eg. Didier Drogba, then you can only put the picture of Didier Drogba in the signature and off no other player/manager/official.

no, u cant but u can make refernces to that person through your text

I read that, otherwise i wouldn't have asked... but it said of player/manager/official i was asking about other people but alcaraz has told me so its cool

I don't really see the point in this rule. I think it just restricts the creativity somewhat

I personally thin im going to get tortured in this because i have 3 of the best sig makers on the site to compete with :L