FM Bug showing scripting?

• Thread starter Thread starter Beys56
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Beys56

Reaction score
im playing as england at the euros and looking at my group's table ahead of the third and final group match it stated i'd played all three group matches and my points tally was 7 points. i'd actually played 2 matches so far and had 6 points. so i went into my third match and inevitably, i draw.

has anybody else had this happen?

Are you sure you did not look at this table after the game had been " started"( after you submitted the squad for that game) but before the actuall kick off. Then you get the " live table", your match being 0-0.

Last edited:
Are you sure you did not look at this table after the game had been " started"( after you submitted the squad for that game) but before the actuall kick off. Then you get the " live table", your match being 0-0.

Nope. I know for sure I looked before the match. It actually happened more than once.

Nope. I know for sure I looked before the match. It actually happened more than once.

Hm, if it still was in matchday, its just à bug where it showed the livetable as if the game had started, being 0-0. Its not scripted as the engine could not possible have known the result at that time. You could have played à 0-0-10 an using an attacker in goal etc

You should take note of every other team too, to see what happens with them.

Actually once I had the thought I had seen this before a match in FM10, but dismissed it as not having given it enough attention. Maybe the live table activates even before submitting some times.

Back