ash1989

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
/
How can I add in the lower English leagues i.e. Regional Premier and regional first divisions etc? I can't seem to find how to edit the playoffs/promotions/relegations.

Cheers for the help

Hi Guys,
/
How can I add in the lower English leagues i.e. Regional Premier and regional first divisions etc? I can't seem to find how to edit the playoffs/promotions/relegations.

Cheers for the help

Not sure if you can do it just using the editor. There is always someone who does the mod.

Hi Guys,
/

Cheers for the help

1. How familiar are you with the editor? If the answer is "not familiar" my best advice is to give up on adding lower leagues for now and get familiar with making simple 2 tier leagues.
  2. Once you've gotten the hang of that, introduce leagues with sub divisions.
  3. Then introduce a 3rd tier with Sub-divisions and practice assigning which leagues link to each other for promotion/relegation within the sub-divisions.
  4. Then open the Wiki for the English Football league, and copy the league structure using what you learned above.