FM Editor Live

• Thread starter Thread starter tommyd150
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

tommyd150

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how you use this? I'm not trying to cheat etc just want to give clubs a more realistic transfer budget...E.G Sunderland start with £0 budget and £10k in wages.

If someone could help would be appreciated thanks.

Go into properties & make it run as administrator, load it up, hit load game, type in Sunderland and search, click on Sunderland, it will pop up in a new window, go to finances & fill ur boots! Or wages lol.

Done it cheers. Now just to decide what budgets to give clubs.

I am not cheating that would be boring i just thought the transfer budgets for some teams were a little bit unrealistic.

Done-
W.Reid contract extension.
Sunderland Budget from £0 budget to £8m
Removed a couple of injuries from teams.

Well, in sunderland you have a loot you can sell, there by you get money for new players... a 4-3-2-1 i had alot of succes with, finshed 4th 1 season.

Ricky, Wickham and Johnson was beast for me. Graham, gichi, brown i sold. sisto, gray(birmingham), and a cheep lb in.

Well, in sunderland you have a loot you can sell, there by you get money for new players... a 4-3-2-1 i had alot of succes with, finshed 4th 1 season.

Ricky, Wickham and Johnson was beast for me. Graham, gichi, brown i sold. sisto, gray(birmingham), and a cheep lb in.

I decided to go with Sunderland just lost 1st game of season 2-0 to Man United it gets easier tho got Arsenal,Liverpool and Chelsea in the next 5 games!!

Back