FM-forever

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 890
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont go there. I would just stop making a forum now, it will be to much work and not that important.

You may aswell just say 'I don't like this forum, so I made one, please join' if this forum is so good, why make another one?

Im not trying to put you down but I doubt people will choose your forum over fm base :S

there is only one thread called my first subject?:S
Yeh I know I'm trying to change it

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

looking for mods thread added

There seems to be a few of these popping up recently :S If it ain't broke don't fix it

The only reason that other forum thread got some interest is because he was giving away moderator positions to basically anyone who asked...Not a good idea.
If you're serious about it you can make it work with 4/5 other dedicated members

So many of these popping up that last about a week and completely fail, getting annoying, but good luck to you with it.

Mate if i were you instead of giving automatically mod jobs put them on a trial and see how they handle the responsibility

No point having a lot of mods, with nothing to moderate. 1 or 2 should be fine for a forum with 20 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back