FM hard to play in the 2nd season?

angs123

Reaction score
ok, i just finished my 1st season, playing well and thriumphing almost every team. i excitedly enter my 2nd season, but now my results are vastly different, conceding more goals and scoring less. my tactic is still the same. can anyone help?

i've got sacked on my 2nd season. Alto on my first season i bring Sunderland to 8th position, and my team and tactics doesn't change much. Anyway i bought extra striker (Milveskiy), but seem can't score many goal that i expect. :'(

i think your tactics need to be changed cos the ai probably found a way to counter them. maybe you can tweak your formation or philosophies, along with the players instructions

2nd season syndrome.Have you bought new players? New signings can seriously damage your team harmony.

any ideas how? make it more attacking?

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

i bought de rossi and dzeko only.

you need to create new tactics i have 3 tactics which i vary from depending on the game so they never know what to expect and if im losing i can try out a different one to see if it makes a difference

you mean 3 tactics but same formation or 3 totally different tactics?

if you use to many tactic, or changing your tactic to often that makes your player can't start gelling ?
or i am wrong ?

thx ...

i think having one or two formations are fine, as most of the time, i only tweak the team and player instructions (eg.very rigid and contain when im fighting a super strong team and then maybe fluid and attacking when against a weaker one)

having 3 tactics are too much imo, cos the players would be unable to gel properly and thus giving you bad results

the weird thing about my team is that we always concede first, then we make a comeback to win lol. shall try editing player instructions

i think having one or two formations are fine, as most of the time, i only tweak the team and player instructions (eg.very rigid and contain when im fighting a super strong team and then maybe fluid and attacking when against a weaker one)

having 3 tactics are too much imo, cos the players would be unable to gel properly and thus giving you bad results

i just played one formation, and 'lil bit change in player & team instruction. depend on the situation on the pitch.

i got sacked too from man utd got a job with forest green and have had back to back promotion/titles
funnily enough i was in third place when they sacked me and the guy who took over (aguirre) got them relgated that year

i got sacked too from man utd got a job with forest green and have had back to back promotion/titles
funnily enough i was in third place when they sacked me and the guy who took over (aguirre) got them relgated that year

Verry funny indeed ...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i think your tactics need to be changed cos the ai probably found a way to counter them. maybe you can tweak your formation or philosophies, along with the players instructions

2nd season syndrome.Have you bought new players? New signings can seriously damage your team harmony.

What these guys said. Like reading in the prem, teams will wise-up to your team and your tactics. Even a few small changes could do the trick.

what do the small changes entail? like changing instructions like mentality, team width, run from deep etc?