Speedylad123

Reaction score
i have put fm in windowed mode and i dont like it very much can any1 tell me how to change it back thanks :)

Or press ALT + ENTER

I have a problem and didnt wanto to create another thread so i will post it in here, i cant play in window mode, ive tried preference-display, but it appears in a gray tone, ive also tried the properties-target way and the program opens but nothing appears and then it crashes, can anyone help me please

What screen resolution are you running?

I have a problem and didnt wanto to create another thread so i will post it in here, i cant play in window mode, ive tried preference-display, but it appears in a gray tone, ive also tried the properties-target way and the program opens but nothing appears and then it crashes, can anyone help me please

I have the same problem on my PC, laptop it's fine. I'd really like to know as it's driving me and my brother mental! I tried to change resoloution but to no avail. HELP!?

i ad mine in windowed for ages and it always would say not responding when it was processing just thought it was my laptop, which is a high end one, but i tried it full screen and it works perfectly again, so i don't recommend windowed

I'd also like to know how to get it on windowed as it won't let me and is greyed out on the preferences.