• Thread starter Thread starter sefiruso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

sefiruso

Reaction score
Game after game off dominating teams away and they always score from 90% of there shots. It's so unrealistic it's untrue. Every single game against a mid table or lower team ends with me missing 3-6 CCC and them scoring with no CCC and no HC's

Below is just one screen shot of a loss that every season seems to leave me 2 or three points off the PL title too many draws or ****** losses away from home.

Now i except some games you will dominate and lose games but this is happening nearly every single game with stats like below if a team has three shots on target they will score two they don't need CCC's to score they just hit them from wherever and they go in or my defence/GK does an almighty **** up.

I dared to ignore the threat of Guidetti so at 1-1 Kompany and Stegan decide neither of them want the ball in the six yard box and Guidetti runs from about 15 yards away and just smashes it in.

I thought the patch was supposed to fix stuff like this. It's an absolute joke to be playing such a broke game. Last season i lose to Newcastle 4-3. Five shots Four on target 4 goals. WBA 1-1 Two shot one on target one goal. Reading 2-2 5 shots 2 on target 2 goals.

My strikers get CCC'***** them wide over or even worse miss open nets or from six yards out. Seriously in 5 seasons i could have multiply Christmas blooper DVD's winger gets in pulls it back 5 yards out bar or over. Cross comes in free header in side the six yard box bar or over this happens atleast once a game it seems.

I know they want to keep the highlights fun and interesting but it's not fun at all the the AI scores 90% of it's chances while you score 10% of yours.

Rant over!!!

View attachment 285513

Why do you guys try and bunch everything into a set of pre-defined threads?

Why do you guys try and bunch everything into a set of pre-defined threads?

because these are the rules, if everyone like you had to start a NEW thread for something like this, the forums would be an absolute mess and it would be impossible to find anything! if everything is put into the same thread its a much easier place to find answers for your problems and negates dozens upon dozens of needless threads...

do you want this forum to be as slow and messy or would you rather have it like it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back