jammiedodger

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am looking to purchase the new Macbook released this year however I have seen that it is not any good for gaming as a result of its lower specs (Apple (United Kingdom) - MacBook - Tech Specs) I am not a computer expert and I love FM so much that not being able to play would be a deal breaker, so I was wondering if either somebody could have a look at the specs and tell me if it would play (I do not really mind if it is a bit slow) or if somebody with the macbook that has experience could tell me how it runs I would be very thankful.

Thanks alot for any help

I went all in and bought the 15 inch retina Macbook pro about 2 weeks ago and the game runs effortlessly for me. Unfortunately i am not the best with computer spec, so not sure how big a difference there is between the macbook pro and macbook. I guess it might run a little slower but that should still be pretty decent i would have thought. I am no computer expert though :p.

I went all in and bought the 15 inch retina Macbook pro about 2 weeks ago and the game runs effortlessly for me. Unfortunately i am not the best with computer spec, so not sure how big a difference there is between the macbook pro and macbook. I guess it might run a little slower but that should still be pretty decent i would have thought. I am no computer expert though :p.

Thanks, if the new macbook will not work I will most likely get a Macbook pro but the the portable-ness of the new Macbook seems to make it ideal for FM