Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tactics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

*Jamess*

Reaction score
Hello and I would like you all to join the newly created forum FM Pitch. FM Pitch is a Football Manager Forum which I am an admin of. At the moment I only have the Football Manager Forum but as we get more members I will add more sections. Here is the link:Free forum : FM Pitch. I am looking for mods but I will only accept the people that contribute.

skin is very bland, can you change it or no? Looks well organised :)

Probably one of the things you should do before 'releasing' a site, is actually have it ready. I.e. A decent skin, logo/header etc.

The look is abysmal and I can imagine it would put a lot of people off joining - including myself.

*edit* skin just changed I think but still looks like it's literally JUST been created.

*edit2* changed again, still meh

Last edited:
Probably one of the things you should do before 'releasing' a site, is actually have it ready. I.e. A decent skin, logo/header etc. The look is abysmal and I can imagine it would put a lot of people off joining - including myself. *edit* skin just changed I think but still looks like it's literally JUST been created.
This is still WIP so nearly all the time it will be changing.

Probably not. Who is going to join a forum on a free board that will have a couple of members online max? I give you two or three weeks until you give up.

better skin now but still not great. sorry but one FM forum is enough for me. good luck though :)

I think it doesn't make anyone more likely to join your forum as long as other Football Manager forums are still up, such as FM-Base.

Tried to register. Got an email activation link. Clicked and got the message;

[h=3]Information[/h]
The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database.

--

I tried, I give up.

I had the exact same thing as Redders.

No offence, but I'd give up if I were you.. Maybe wait until you can actually commit to making it a little better? Or, look for some people to help you out with the layout/ logo/ hosting? Because, right now your site has nothing to offer.

Redders and Aannddyy I have activated your accounts for you.

You aren't filling any niche.

If you don't fill a niche, you gotta come out with a bang on product that shames your competitors.

a particular area of interest.

Sortitoutsi focuses on graphics and addons

FM base focuses on discussion and tons of content that is easily downloaded.

You need to find something these two forums don't have that Football Manager customers want.

If you are going to be a graphics site you need people who can produce quality content and they are very few and far between as they are on the top sites already.

Back