FM Steam Acheivements

• Thread starter Thread starter loopylou74
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

loopylou74

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a few questions about the acheivements. I got Hyde from Bet Square North to Premier League but I didn't get the acheivement? Also, can you obtain the acheivements when using a custom database? Like if I put Messi into my team to speed up promotion? haha

Also, how do you get the 'practice makes perfect' one? I have no idea how to do it. Cheers

I had a similar experience when I gained promotion from the lowest league in Brazil to the top. At first I didn't notice that I had not got the achievement. I only noticed when my parent club link with Corinthians got terminated because my teams reputation became to high for the link to continue, at that point I had been in the top league 3 years and only just gained the achievement.

So it could be similar to that but I'm not 100% sure that the achievement also requires a minimum club reputation level.

As to Practise Makes Perfect you just need to have good enough coaches to have a 5 star rating in all training (strength, shooting, ball control and so on...)

You can gain achievements on custom databases.

Practice makes perfect? Is that the full stars on training one? I got it by being Manchester United and on a large database to increase the amount of top class coaches available

bump
g.gif

Back