• Thread starter Thread starter agraled
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

agraled

Reaction score
anybody know any fixes for this?

anybody please or is my fm broke?

have you deleted the folder callled games in your fm2010 folder?

Yeah, i think its a folder issue. You can just make another if it is that. I remember having the same problem, but didn't look in to it. I think it should be fixable.

Yeah, i think its a folder issue. You can just make another if it is that. I remember having the same problem, but didn't look in to it. I think it should be fixable.

i have tried making new folders move fm to different location deleteing all my saves which sadly i have now lost and none of it has worked :(

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

well have you checked to see its still there?

yep it is still there :)

okay i will have go if that doesnt work?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:53 PM ----------

i tried re installing the whole of fm and surprise it didnt work load of rubbish again antoher faulty game by si anybody got any other ideas?

calm calm down. it is not a bad game. just go on the si forums and there will be somebody there to help you

Can't really criticise the game on one thing. 95% of people probably think it is not faulty. Just go on the SI forums and they should sort it out.

but its still silly they sell a game that breaks ? im not slating it buts its just stupid tbh

Every game breaks at some point. :'(

Have you tried doing Save As?

Back