-Hoops

Reaction score
Okay, messed up a little here. I right clicked my FM11 shortcut > Properties > Web document and accidently pasted something into the URL box and applied it. Now it wont start up and i have no clue what was supposed to be in the box. Can anyone help? :'(

what OS are you on?

OS = Operating System. A la Windows Vista, 7 etc

Vista, if thats what you mean :)

yeah thats what i mean.

first, delete that short cut. then click the the start button, in start search start typing football manager. at the top you should see football manager appear, right click and choose send to desktop (create shortcut)

How can you accidently right click your FM11 shortcut > Properties > Web document and accidently paste something into the URL box and apply it?

Hi Mike, I was wondering whether you could help...It's ridiculous. I've got a Mac, and installed FM 2011, no problems, even did Editor. Now I have to use stupid STEAM, and after i've installed FM 2012 and the Editor, everytime I try to open it, I can't even get the window up, the game just messes up and I get one of those report prompts. I have no idea how I'm supposed to play it. Why do they have to change everything when it was working perfectly already?