FM10 complete Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshCrusader

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a complete mod conversion for fm10 so it can be made into say, a rugby manager game?

I was thinking about this. it would be nice if that were achievable but probably not.

Anyone heard of such a thing or is it pure fantasy and unachievable

You would need the source code for the game, (not to mention a team of professional software developers) which is not made available by Sports Interactive.

Shame. I wonder if Fm10 will release a rugby game, theyve got the skills obviously and it would go down well.

And once again. Shame. I shall have to contend with creating football teams based on the rugby regions of the magners league

there isnt the demand for a rugby game imo. plus it wouldnt be on the same level as football manager as there simply isnt the worldwide network of scouts. it would be prone to the problems expereienced by the early days of CM. ie volunteer scouts reccomending players as uber wonderkids when really they were ****.

Rugby Manager? I cant see them doing that.

tbh, i hope there isn't a rugby manager.

In fairness, if there was a rugby manager, you wouldn't be required to purchase it. It wouldn't really affect you or other Football Manager players.

I suppose you could argue that time and money spent developing another simulation game could be spent making each Football Manager better than the last.

Either way, this topic has served its purpose now. There's a thread here about a potential 'Rugby Manager' game already, which is where this discussion is headed.

very good redrup. i was in the process of looking for that as i thought there had been a rugby manager thread before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back