FM10 Data Editor Mysteries - Read it!

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K
i think you're wrong. it is a fab piece of kit

My only proble with this year's is that you can't release all players:S

Ireland (pre 1922) is a country that doesn't exist, hence you can't change the continent, because it doesn't have one. Sorry to argue, but i think it is fabulous

To make the option to change continent you have to edit the xml file stored in your directory where the editor is installed. The file you want to change is Nation.xml -
change the the line in the continent record so that Read Only is false

hope this is right - rememeber to backup any xml files before you change them - use notepad or wordpad to edit

Well I mentioned... I wanted to create Gibraltar or even Kosovo League.I wanna create Kosovo from Ireland 1922 and I can edit all except f.... continent.I tried without continent but game crashes...

but who would need to change the continent of kazakhstan

I love the data editor this year. I didn't use it last time and I have missed out on a lot of nice stuff. The fact you can create clubs, players and staff literally makes me drool with possibilities. oO) But, they have taken some stuff out. I did use it once on 09 to 'Release all players' and it is a shame they have taken that aspect of the editor out. But, overall, I love it. Keep up the good work SI! :)

Back