fm10 is here, anyone want to play a network game

Status
Not open for further replies.

callumh-94

Reaction score
im just popping out to the shop to get my copy i will reply agian when im back, anyone want to play a network game EPL ill be arsenal state below who you want to be,
thanks and im looking for atleast 5 or 4 people to start, unless otherwise there is not enough

gd gd ill start 2moz , i thought this thread was dead lol, g2g now

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:44 PM ----------

the hamachi if callum fm and the password callum, if it is wrong please tell me

Last edited:
al be on in 2 nins m8

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

ur password is rejecting when a put it in m8

w8 it is either fm10 then , or i will set no password

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

brb m8 got 2 restart my computer

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

starting soon if anyone wants to join,,, it is callum fm and password callum, tell me if i am wrong,lol

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

gary i got new hamachi now, it is FM-Callum and password callum, no spaces and make sure you get the capital letters in,

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

gary i got new hamachi now, it is FM-Callum and password callum, no spaces and make sure you get the capital letters in,

i will join and be aston villa do i need hamachi though

ave started one w callum us can al join if us want hamachi details r RANGERS TILL I DIE AND PASS IS GERS .AL LET US KNOW WHEN AL BE ONLINE HERE IF UR INTERESTED MAN U AND ARSENAL R TAKEN THOUGH AND THERES A 30 SECOND TIME LIMIT AFTER A PRESS CONTINUIE

Hi, have you started this game yet? Id love to get involved. I'll play as anyone really, but someone mid table-ish would be best. Maybe tottenham if theyre available? What times are you gonna play?

Hey Guys! Just wondered if there was any room still available to play? i play most nights, ill be any team, just let me know the details and ill be there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.