fm10 - level 24 - bristol downs football league

hairdoodmax

Reaction score
Has anyone at all got a download or something which will let me play down to the lowest english football tier in existence?

That would be a great challenge but I don't think anyone's had the time to go down that far yet.

im going to try and get it going. i got first 11 so gotta do 12 now

ok im going to do major work tonight on this, hopefully levels 11 and 12 will be complete

Once you get that far down isn't there 1000's of teams?

Looking forward if you do get down to 24th tier, can look forward to playing with the team that I actually play for, Plymouth Parkway!!! (Although I play U13 level lol)

ok im doing things the REALLY lazy way here, im just making the teams and divisions, i cba to mkae cups and im hoping that the game puts default players in teams as it did to a team i once made. Also as an added bonus to this, there will be a cup i will make which will have every single english team in it. now another problem, the editor only allows you to go as low as 20 so levels 21-24 will be on level 20 but il put in brackets what level they are really in.

well im half way through level 12 at the moment how far are you nick 124???

It will take absolutely ages, there is 1000's of teams per tier.

yh dont worry about it, i want to do it, im going to do it. im just looking forward to the cup with every single english team in it, its going to be amazing. the only problem im worried about is promotion and relegation places, if this is a worry, i will have to add leagues in with teams amde up but hope you guys dont mind

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:42 PM ----------

level 12 shuld be completed by the end of the week

level 12 is completed, i just need to add the leagues into the pyramid then on to level 13