DON'T AGE THE PLAYERS

DUDE I TRIED YOUR TRANSFER UPDATE AND IT IS EPIC, BUT TRUST ME DON'T AGE THE PLAYERS ESPECIALLY THE ONES LIKE AGUERO AND ALL THAT JUST INCREASE THE CA/PA LIKE YOU DID FOR LUKAKU AND POGBA, ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KNOW IS THAT IF YOU AGE THEM IT DOES NOT GIVE US A CHANCE TO ENGAGE WITH THE PLAYERS WELL EXAMPLE BEING AGUERO IS 29 AND COULD RETIRE IN 4 SEASONS TIME BUT IF HE'S 24 LIKE THE ORIGINAL AGE OF FM 2012 WE GET TO USE HIM FOR A WHILE AND ENJOY THE SAVE BETTER OTHER THAN THAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO

thank you for your comments, my friend. But I olso want to be young star footballers of 16 or 17 years old, for example Mbappe. There may be mistakes in the way of course. but as soon as posisible I tired to establish the current staff. It is not possible to uptade all the teams or the properties of all the footballers impossible. but it may be more enjoyable to play players such as morata, bakoyoko, mendy, kante, asensio, de light, dolberg, alexander isak close to today's time. I analyze big teams. Rejoice if you write missed one thank you

Last edited:
Hey

Hey your update is great can u update israel league also?

New updates will be available in 2 days. At Neymar Psg. And Uefa will be in the 40-count football match.
I can do better if you write down what you see missing

Hi
is great for your update i like real age
but i play english premiereleague the EFL CUP not
appear schedule
it have only another (ex. premierleague, FA Cup, Championsleague)
thank you.
:D

Final update 31.08.2017.!?

Final update 31.08.2017.!? Pizzzzzzz