FM12 Chernarus SuperLeague & Lower Divisions (Something for ArmA 2 Fans)

• Thread starter Thread starter gonzia07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

gonzia07

Reaction score
Hello, in few days I will present you my new and my first ever final release of my new project where you will be able to manage fiction teams from fiction country of Chernarus from game ArmA 2.

So, what have I done already?

I finished premier league called Chernarus SuperLeague which will have 8 teams:

- Torpido Chernogorsk
- FK Elektron Elektrozavodsk
- FK Berezino
- FK Zelenogorsk 2010
- Bohemia Novy Sobor
- Dynamo Krasnostav
- Slovan Stary Sobor
- Lokomotiv Mogilevka
+ Chernarus National Team

I tried to mix Russian & Czech team names, for example I added "FK" which stands for "Futbolovy Klub".

I have also made a ChernoCup which is like FA Cup, the winner will play in Europa Leauge.

What things can you expect while playing this league?
Well, you can play big Derby of Chernarus between FK Elektron Elektrozavodsk and Torpido Chernogorsk and see who becomes the ruler of Chernarus, or you can play smaller derby between Novy Sobor and Stary Sobor.
All of the teams have good kits with nice colours.

Soon, I will finish Secondary Division with teams from citities/villages like Pogorevka, Lopatino, Komarovo, Gvozdno etc. and another team from bigger cities of Chernarus like from Chernogorsk, Elektrozavodsk, Zelenogorsk so there will be more of Derby games.

I have created all stadiums for all of the superleague teams with appropriate capacity.

Problems:
Well, actually, I've got only two problems, I wasn't able to create a new nation, but I was able to edit other nation which was Kyrgyzstan, so the problem is that I will have to create lots of fiction players because most of the names from Kyrgyzstan are not quite sounding like Czech or Russian, some of them are but not most of them and this will take me a while, another problem is that I don't know how to replace Kyrgyzstan Flag with Chernarus Flag, if anyone could explain me how to do it then It would be great. :)

UPDATE:
I already finished Lower Divisions teams, now I'm doing the promotion and relegations, there are 3 leagues, Premier, Secondary and Third Division.
I will soon release BETA version which will be like Final Version only without players being made, u'll have to play with random generated players, in Final Version I will create players which will take a while.

Stay Calm!

Last edited:
Back