How do you get a genie scout to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open it.Go to the top left.Click the button and the go to load game and load your current save or which ever one you want.

It lets you see any players attributes and what they will look like when they reach there potential.It also lets you check out clubs and there finances and there budgets and also lets you check out staff atttributes aswell.

Not sure if im allowed to link this here :FM Genie Scout 11 | Forums | FMScout
If not i apologize, You should find all the info about Genie there tho, it does so much possible things to help you tho, it would take forever to write them all down and explain all.

you know the sale value is that how much he would sell for if you bought him and then sold him?

so it does not show the players future value?
No just the value you can buy them at when you load it.So if you load in August and you want to buy someone and if it says £10m then you have to pay £10m but if you load it up again in January(or any other month after you have saved the game) this value might have gone up to £15m so you would have to pay £15m or they could have played badly or not got on to the first team and they might only be worth £6m or something.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

if you used it would you be cheating?
Kind of.Technically its cheating because you can see PA and stuff but I feel that the scouting network in FM is **** anyway.Theuy always come back with the names of the most famous players instead of good youngsters.

Its also such a nice tool to have when you have 0funds but you need staff, Can find top class unattatched staff for all positions which you never seem to find in game without hours of searching, Cheating maybe but i think us lazy players who want fast fun games its a must have.

and most of the time, any staff that look good that you finally find, has already been snatched up by chelsea, manu etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.