Sweeedz

Reaction score
Chelsea bought out Ba for 12 mil so need a new AML. Douglas Costa and Willian was bought by Chelsea and Athletico. Gaitan was bought by Man C. Didnt like the look of Hoiliett and Sidney Sam. Tried Sarbia but the didnt even accept 13 mil. I have a 16 mil budget. Any help would be appriciated. :)

I'm using Eriksen as AML Advanced Playmaker Support, he's doing really nice there!
Not a goalmachine but he will guarantee assists, ~35 assist ~10 goals 1st season at Ajax.
I'll post screens when I get home

Ok thanks, was looking at De Greizman, would have to pay 15 mil for him. has 4 and half potential too.

Chelsea bought out Ba for 12 mil so need a new AML. Douglas Costa and Willian was bought by Chelsea and Athletico. Gaitan was bought by Man C. Didnt like the look of Hoiliett and Sidney Sam. Tried Sarbia but the didnt even accept 13 mil. I have a 16 mil budget. Any help would be appriciated. :)

Hoiliett and Sam are best on the right.
have a look at Yarmolenko, Andriy Dynamo Kyiv around 10 million. Can be used as a striker.
Adam Johnson is usually surplus this season
Eugene Konoplyanka 5 million is very good as well (just won the quadtruple with him)
But the absolute best is a little known secret
Rodrigo from SLB for a poulty 6.5 million 12 goals, 8 assists average 7.49
Can be used as a striker

I can vouch for Rodrigo, guy is outstanding, bought him for 1.9 million in my second season and is a good backup to Andre Ayew, currently getting a lot of football for me thanks to the ACN. Also, Andre Ayew had a buyout clause of 15.75 mil for me (not sure if he starts with this, or signed a new contract with it on my save) and is an excellent left winger, as well as being able to comfortably play in CM as well

Ok but what do you think about Griezmann? How much should I max pay for him. He does have 4.5 star potential and is intressted to join.

Griezmann looks amazing, never had him personally, so cant give any personal experiences, but looks a cracking player, should imagine about 20 million should get him

Tshabalala !!
Bought him for my first season in charge of Newcastle for 400K, he's a beast !

M.Gueye everton trust me!! use him Winger Attackg oal machine and assists but my fav pic is easily Niko Krancjer signed him for 4.3mil for everton summer 2012 3 seasons in 66games 21goals 34assists 12man of match player of season 2yrs in a row

gonzalo castro hs release clause of 18k!! but vuckenic from blackburn is good

Ok but what do you think about Griezmann? How much should I max pay for him. He does have 4.5 star potential and is intressted to join.

I`m playing with Newcaslte and got Griezman at the beginig of thir season....well he is not the best,have a few storming games,at the end he have 7.10 av rating with 4 goals and 8 assists..I will see him next season who will be doing.A dont say he is bad ,just do no splash out the cash for him

Why didnt you say that sooner :(( Bought him for 20 mil