Template (only SS or FB):
Team:
Manufacturer:
Sponsor(s):
Home design:
Away design:
Third design (if required):
Team ID (if a config is required):

I have just begun creating kits; therefore I'm probably not up to the standard of the popular kit makers on the site. However, I am interested in learning and any feedback on kits is appreciated. I will be happy to change anything you're not happy with on kits, as long as you aren't taking advantage. Please do not request more than three kits at a time.

DO NOT use any kits created for fantasy packs etc without my permission. DO NOT request a kit which has already been requested on another thread - if you do, the request will be denied.

Last edited:
i'm always looking for more kits so i'll get this started!

Template (only SS or FB): FB
Team: Celtic FC
Manufacturer: Adidas (with three stripes on shoulders)
Sponsor(s): Guinness
Home design: Green and white hoops (keep it classic but still make it your own)
Away design: white with green accents (again, show me what you can do)
Third design (if required): something for the 125th anniversary, be tasteful with some gold
Team ID (if a config is required): n/a

Team: Toronto FC
Manufacturer: Adidas (again, with three stripes)
Sponsor(s): Tim Hortons
Home design: white with red and grey
Away design: reverse the white and red of home kit
Third design (if required): base if off of the Canadian flag

Team: Salamanca
Manufacturer: Hummel (use their weird stripe patterns)
Sponsor(s): El Corte Ingles
Home design: White with black accents
Away design: red with white accents
Third design (if required): mainly black (get creative)

i'm looking forward to working with you :)

Team: Celtic FC
Manufacturer: Adidas (with three stripes on shoulders)
Sponsor(s): Guinness
Home design: Green and white hoops (keep it classic but still make it your own)
Away design: white with green accents (again, show me what you can do)
Third design (if required): something for the 125th anniversary, be tasteful with some gold

Sorry that I'm having to do your requests in three parts mate; I've had a very busy day and just got in to make them and post them. Again, I apologise for any wait but I'm plowing through all the kits now. Celtic is here; I couldn't decide on which home kit was best, so I posted them both.

View attachment 248040View attachment 248041View attachment 248039View attachment 248042

Sorry that I'm having to do your requests in three parts mate; I've had a very busy day and just got in to make them and post them. Again, I apologise for any wait but I'm plowing through all the kits now. Celtic is here; I couldn't decide on which home kit was best, so I posted them both.

View attachment 248040View attachment 248041View attachment 248039View attachment 248042

no worries about the post splitting, I saw them all at once anyway!

with the home kits, i definitely like the second one better. when the hoops line up perfectly on the sleeves and the body, it makes it look a little weird. like my brain is saying this is wrong

i like the away kit. my one critique is that the badge is a little tough to see. i'm not going to ask you to change it, but i think making the badge black will make it pop better off of the kit.

no complaints at all for the Toronto FC kits. i think those rival any of the kitmakers on this site (don't tell hermanchides)

Last edited:
if you don't mind, i'll make another couple of requests....if someone else wants in, feel free to push me out of line :)

unless specified otherwise, i'll give you the colors and you do as you please with the design

Team: APOEL
Manufacturer: nike
Sponsor(s): mcdonalds
Home design: yellow with blue accents
Away design: orange and white
Third design (if required): blue and white

Team: DC United
Manufacturer: adidas (three stripes please)
Sponsor(s):
Home design: black with red and white trim
Away design: switch black and white from home kit
Third design (if required): american themed

Team: Luverdense (brazil)
Manufacturer: umbro
Sponsor(s): Banco BMG (main), Burger King, Guarana, Citgo, Budweiser (secondary sponsors, all don't have to be on kit but each kit has at least two+main)
Home design: green
Away design: white
Third design (if required): green and white hoops outlined in black

no worries about the post splitting, I saw them all at once anyway!

with the home kits, i definitely like the second one better. when the hoops line up perfectly on the sleeves and the body, it makes it look a little weird. like my brain is saying this is wrong

i like the away kit. my one critique is that the badge is a little tough to see. i'm not going to ask you to change it, but i think making the badge black will make it pop better off of the kit.

no complaints at all for the Toronto FC kits. i think those rival any of the kitmakers on this site (don't tell hermanchides)

Quickly changed the Celtic away to a black badge as I just seen this message and it took no effort. Your other request will be complete tomorrow again mate. Hopefully my kits will improve as I'm just starting and didn't really like the Celtic ones myself lol.

View attachment 248108

Team: Luverdense (brazil)
Manufacturer: umbro
Sponsor(s): Banco BMG (main), Burger King, Guarana, Citgo, Budweiser (secondary sponsors, all don't have to be on kit but each kit has at least two+main)
Home design: green
Away design: white
Third design (if required): green and white hoops outlined in black

Just thought of typical Brazilian kits for this one mate. If you want anything changing/they aren't to your taste, just let me know.

View attachment 248264View attachment 248262View attachment 248263

Just thought of typical Brazilian kits for this one mate. If you want anything changing/they aren't to your taste, just let me know.

View attachment 248264View attachment 248262View attachment 248263
I'm a big fan of the stereotypical Latin American kit with the myriad of sponsors so you nailed it on that front

Home: It's kind of hard to read, so could all of the accents and elements be in black? and use this citgo logo http://www.lippincott.com/files/cache/citgo_lg_959_487_cy.png

Away: keep the budweiser and bk logos in their original colors (no black or watermarking). lower the umbro and badge slightly and place

Third: only request is to change the sponsors to their normal colors

these are looking great!

new to this but hemachides(whatever) is having requests piled so here we go.

Team: L.A Galaxy
Manufacturer: adiddas
Sponsor(s): Xbox
Home design: whit and blue
Away design: blue
Third design black and blue
Team ID (if a config is required):

thanks in advance

and this one plz

RealMadridHome.jpg

I'm a big fan of the stereotypical Latin American kit with the myriad of sponsors so you nailed it on that front

Home: It's kind of hard to read, so could all of the accents and elements be in black? and use this citgo logo http://www.lippincott.com/files/cache/citgo_lg_959_487_cy.png

Away: keep the budweiser and bk logos in their original colors (no black or watermarking). lower the umbro and badge slightly and place

Third: only request is to change the sponsors to their normal colors

these are looking great!

View attachment 248471View attachment 248469View attachment 248470

i totally forgot to request the sponsor on these...whoops...that being said, i like these a lot

could you add SiriusXM as a sponsor to home and away

as for the third, could we try having 7 red and 6 white stripes "behind" the blue strip? basically add more flag elements

I've added the sponsor mate - but I was just wondering what you mean about the red and white stripes for the flag? Do you mean where it is currently plain white?