FM12 Editor Error.

• Thread starter Thread starter Dale147
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Dale147

Reaction score
Hey, I've made my own little club as a challenge for FM, where I am starting in the Championship and am hoping to become a big club this challenge consists of having a certain large wage budget and transfer budget but not having any players at all, my intention at the start of the challenge was that I'd be able to buy some good players, (not world class players) but like Championship (maybe some Prem League) players but this doesn't seem to be the case. Everytime I attempt to sign any players they seem uninterested about joining the club, does anyone know anything about this? I've attempted to sign alot different players such as Rhodes from Huddersfield, Zaliukas from Hearts and Krohn-Delhi from Brondby and all have said that they won't be discussing a contract.

This is quite disappointing and I was wondering how I could resolve this or is this just the case..

Cheers =D.

I think I may have an idea actually, I noticed that on the details part that the reputation was very low it was only 1000 and I compared it to a team like Blackpool who have 5400, so I have changed it to 5300 and I am going to see if that works..

Doesn't matter anymore, the changing of reputation did work and I made a bid for Rhodes and I was able to offer him a contract so that's fine. :)

Back