FM12 - Going Beyond Level 6 (English expansion)

Reaction score
HOHO-1.png

BL61.0 Link = loweleagues.dbc

==============================

Researchers

Head Researcher - Geordie Nathan

==============================

Download these files for inputting the data on league or teams

send them back to me via msn, mediafire or any other output once complete. This is the kind of help i need, for you to do one would be a great help. My Msn: [email protected]

Club Database: Club Info Database.xls

================================

BL61.0 File break down:

Level 7
- Northern Premier League Premier Division
- Southern Football League Premier Division
- Isthmian League Premier Division

Level 8
- Northern Premier League Division One North
- Northern Premier League Division One South
- Southern Football League Division One Central
- Southern Football League Division One South & West
- Isthmian League Division One North
- Isthmian League Division One South

Extras
- All domestic and amatuer cups
- FA Cup expansion
- Youth System pyramid

DL61.0 Error Log:

- League name doesn't show for Level 8 when selecting a team in start up
- Challenge Cup, Chairman's cup and Peter Swales cup: none are pre-defined for the first season.

Looking for extra help with his. Looking to form a team of researchers and testers to try make the best lower league database possible :)

Last edited:
hey can u tell me how can i add Albanian league to be playable. Pl

ah finally a helper :D thanks very much mate, i will tell you how to make the albanian league playable on msn

this is going well for anyone who reads this. all division up to level 8 are activated, the league cups have been placed. just need to make the regional senior cups and this bad boy is ready for testing :D

posted a link for my first version

need someone to test it as a Level 8 team from Evo-Stik northern Division one North/south. I need to know if the super cups etc are working.

if anyone knows how to make super cups that would be a huge help

i'm doing the peter swales shield etc for the northern league but what I can't get right it pre-picking the teams for 2011, it always moves me straight on to next season :S

i might have to include in my first error log how you aren't in the game then haha

Are you planning to do level 9 anytime soon? I'd like to take my beloved Bethnal Green United to the Premier League and stuff.

i will be, need to test level 8 and then correct any errors i come across. if you would like to help me i'd appreciate it because then i can get level 9 done quicker. at the moment i am a one man team

level 7 south west peninsula division 1 east.
is this included i play in here

yeah that is level 11, won't hit there for a while but i will remember to create you just to give you that extra bit of fun :D

I spend a lot of time editing the non league teams on FM, especially teams from the south west/west country. If anybody needs any helo with particular teams, please get in touch.

good stuff joe

any one fancy helping me with a little problem. from the 8th tier 12 teams are relegated. in real life though the winner and runner up of all 14 level 9 teams can be promoted thats 28 teams. it is subject to meeting criteria though and being elected. anyone know of a way this can be done? or a way around making this more realistic without having to force 15 teams down so 1 can come up from each level 9 league and 2 from one of the league

Dude im waiting what to help you. And im waiting to tell me how to make Albanian league playable. Pl help??

Back