FM12 not starting

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

*Jamess*

Reaction score
When I try to load up FM12 it comes up with This game is currently unavailable. Please try again. Can I have some help?

Might be worth putting Steam into "Offline" and the trying again?

I had an issue one point with Steam saying FM2010 was unavailable when online and it was due to a broken update that Steam was trying to download for Left4Dead2 :@ and as Steam couldn't stop the update when online it made other games unavailable...

tried solutions in my help thread?

Had the same problem, but got it working by uninstalling and then reinstalling it again :)

I've had same problem for some time. Have written to Steam but no reply as yet. My old FM games are all playable when activated but FM2012 remains 'unavailable'. If Steam can update my game they should be able to make it available again but they have only had my request for 2 days so maybe they'll contact me prior to FM2013 comes out.

I've had same problem for some time. Have written to Steam but no reply as yet. My old FM games are all playable when activated but FM2012 remains 'unavailable'. If Steam can update my game they should be able to make it available again but they have only had my request for 2 days so maybe they'll contact me prior to FM2013 comes out.
tried reinstalling steam?

Back