• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 14K

cragswfc

Reaction score
This is from here

Formation

http://fmkorea.net/files/attach/images/36403038/068/313/043/72b3770b8e73efd974c9003a39b867ad.JPG

As you can see its a 41212 with a inside forward

Player Position's

Goalie Defend

Full Backs Auto [speed, stamina]

Central Defend Cover [speed, positioning]

Defensive Midfielder Support [tackling, Work rate]

Central Midfield Attack [passing, work rate, speed]

Advanced Playmaker Support [passing, creativity]

Inside Forward Attack [speed. passing, finisher]

Deep Lying Forward Attack [good finisher, speed, passing]

Advanced Forward Attack [good finisher, speed]

General Training

Use fitness training with high or very high intensity during pre-season or during winter breaks if available in our league, in order to prepare your team for the long season ahead. Alternatively, if you have signed many new players during the transfer window, you might want to set the focus to team cohesion in order to help your squad gel.

Then I use Balanced For a regular side that plays decent football I suggest setting the focus to balanced and the intensity to average during the season. You might want to lower the intensity though if you notice that your players are particularly tired.

Match Preparation

Focus on tactics only when you want to improve familiarity with a new tactic you are trying to set up. Focus on teamwork when you need your squad to gel. The other four settings are easy to understand, you just have to see what doesn’t work in your team’s play and focus on that particular area. My suggestion is to focus on defending set pieces for some time because generally that’s the main source of goals your team lets in.

As for the slider in the top centre of the screen, that’s where you can set how much time is spent on match preparation and how much for general training. My suggestion is to have that set at 30% during the season and 10 to 20% during pre-season.

More info to come

great tactic, but in away games it isn't so good as in home games, how can i resolve this problem?

Half a season played with the Chinese tactic looking tight at the back as well as good going forward, yes i have a good man utd team but even when i tested MW i dint feel it was this good. The tactic is good with % stats aswell 8-|

Half a season played with the Chinese tactic looking tight at the back as well as good going forward, yes i have a good man utd team but even when i tested MW i dint feel it was this good. The tactic is good with % stats aswell 8-|

u playing with regens?

Whats he called on your when you play him on squad list he called Neymar but team sheet Neymar Jr. Don't know why?

You'll have the option ticked to show shirt names on the tactics screen.

Back