B

Blynd1

So, as this new training method is a bit new, at least for me, that i rarely care about the training schedules.. Can anyone tell me what shall i do in the first weeks? Go for Attack , Defense, Teamwork, Tatics etc etc.. ? Thanks for the help :)

I did fitness, and it really showed within the first few games of the season, I did it all the way up to the first week of the season, and I've started doing what we need to improve on, which currently is defence.

Always do fitness for the start, less match training. Then work on team cohesion/defending. I say defending because most people create attacking tactics so this provides a good balance.

Just to make things clear, there is a big difference between the daily TRAINING and the preperation for the next match.
Regarding the preperation, I would suggest you change it depending on who you are facing. The training is one that should suit your style of play. If you play a possession based approach, then speed and muscels are less important but if you are Stoke and want to continue playing like them, then these things are more important