cps100

Reaction score
A very simple question... which is better?

I know FM14 has been out for a while, but i'm still playing FM13 and it's still pretty enjoyable. Now I'm considering moving over to FM14, as it's cheap and would be something new. But is it worth it?

Any thoughts/feedback/experiences would be much appreciated :)

Cheers

IMO there are parts that are better, such as transfers, tactics and press conferences. Also, there is nothing worse in this game than in 13 so you have nothing to lose really. Not major improvements but still better.

Personally this game is much much better than 13 but also personally that's not saying much, tried 13 and just couldn't get into it. Favourite game for me was 11 or 12. 13 was shocking, 14 has been better, not quite as good as 11 or 12 imo but getting there and updated with some good new features etc.

In short if you like 13, you'll love 14

If you find FM13 still enjoyable then there is no reason for you not to love FM14 more because its an expansion of what the previous version had. They both not my all time favorites but FM14 is better, it needs a lil time getting used to but after than you will be fine

I bought FM14 in the week of release and haven't played it since. Anyone who struggled to get into it in the first place - is it worth persisting with?

I don't want to waste my time trying to get the hang of it if I'm not going to enjoy it any more than FM13.

13 was good only after the very last patch, so tooooo late to be judged as a satisfactory FM game.

14 is way too unrealistic in terms of match engine, especially after 14.2 update.

13 was good only after the very last patch, so tooooo late to be judged as a satisfactory FM game.

14 is way too unrealistic in terms of match engine, especially after 14.2 update.

I agree with this 100%. FM13 was amazing for me after final patch. I must say i enjoyed it the most, out of all the games i played since 2006. Fingers crossed for the same thing to happen with FM14.

I agree with this 100%. FM13 was amazing for me after final patch. I must say i enjoyed it the most, out of all the games i played since 2006. Fingers crossed for the same thing to happen with FM14.

Indeed, the last fm13 patch was very good, FM 14 is an improvement waiting for the bugs being fixed. I would like the new tactical system to be less rigid and with more options to customize tactics and better roles and duties descriptions (I think this was a major flaw keeping the descriptions from fm13 and a reason for people struggling to understand the new system). For example, it's an absolute nonsense to instruct the team to be more expressive or more rigid and not being able to instruct the same to a single player.

fm 14 is better than the 13, i love their complection,the interaction between manager ,player and captaincy's issue.love it..however SI really messed up with the tactical ..they made it all in TC,no more detail both in team or player instruction,as the result it is now imposibble make a spesific instruction cause they're now come in one pack.

i'm stick to fm13 anyway..:wub:

And FM15 is better then both again in my opinion... Really enjoying that one