benccfc

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my West Ham United career mode, this is just a normal career and not a Classic or a Challenge. I am starting with £0 funds, and therefore I need to sell before I can buy.

We have some good players to use this year, we need 3 defenders in my eyes, but we need them to be young, and also good enough to sustain the mid-table target we have been set.

yeah im west ham and im struggling for signings. So frustrating! I got rid of O'Neil, couldn't get rid of Cole, Demel or Piquionne. Try Seamus Coleman, he's pretty good and you can get him for around 2.5m!

me too !!really hard to sign anyonegot Craig Gordon, Emile Mpenza, Thomas Hiltzesperger on Free's and Leo on Loan 1st season. Approaching 2nd season and now added Atrem Milevskiy and David Ospina on Free's to add to the squad. Hoping to get a transfer kitty for 2nd season to add some more.

West ham 2nd season

I'm in my second season now with West Ham too. In my first season I couldn't buy anyone so ended up referring to free transfers with Christiano Zanetti and ended up finishing in a very successful 7th place with front man Andy Carroll scoring most of my goals and Collins,Reid and Tomkins playing very well. So I qualified for a euro cup playoff after finishing 7th and got lots of money (£18m) and bought padolski who was unhappy at arsenal (£12.5m) and Pablo Hernandez from Swansea (£6m). I also bought a young player with massive potential from Lyon called Benzia(£8m) Ewing funds from selling players.

I am starting one with west ham, must say ravel Morrison looks like an absolute machine