mocniyoda

Reaction score
Best Wonderkids in the game video, rated with stars, found it on SI forum, worth a watch.

[video=youtube;BF6CYyVSjxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF6CYyVSjxg[/video]

WTF??? WHERE IS STEFANOS KAPINOS FROM PANATHINAIKOS AT THE GK??? :O
find him and you will see!! :O :mad:

what i don't understand is how can a wonderkid score 1 star in rating?

what i don't understand is how can a wonderkid score 1 star in rating?

That's what I was thinking while watching the video. I may be over-exaggerating but I'm pretty sure there were at least ten players in that list with a two star rating. I don't think I saw any one stars, although I could have just missed them.

That's what I was thinking while watching the video. I may be over-exaggerating but I'm pretty sure there were at least ten players in that list with a two star rating. I don't think I saw any one stars, although I could have just missed them.

yes there are, them shouldn't even be on the shortlist if graded with one star. IMO

There is something wrong with the ratings like, Lorenzo Insigne two stars, He turns out sick hes a true wonderkid 5 stars. so why is he only two stars in the video? :eek:

i always thought star ratings depended on how good your scout is that spots them so thats probably why some are 1star, because a **** scout spotted them

i always thought star ratings depended on how good your scout is that spots them so thats probably why some are 1star, because a **** scout spotted them

Star ratings are also dynamic and change depending on your teams reputation etc.