[FM14.2.1] Incredible Tactic! First season EPL winner with 12 media prediction team!

The tactic has been shutdown.

Here is new tactic which is stronger(or at least I thinks so;)) - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/163750-unreal.html

Guys, I've switched for new modification of this tactic it show even better results! Check it out!
---------->
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/154004-[fm14]total-domination.html

Please notice It's very important: this tactic contain manual marking and specific O/I so make sure you didn't ask ***. Man. to set O/I for you. Also notice if you gonna try this tactic using 'Go On holiday' method that your result will be worse because manual marking isn't working in this case. Manual Marking is very important for this tactic. AMCL manual marks Right opposition Full Back and STCR manual marks Left opposition Full Back.

Hi All!

First season EPL winner with Southampton(12th media prediction team)! No Transfers!

Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/ik5PEUz/TFF_Tactic_v9.tac (Updated to v9)

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/vqWZ4XckGBDDm

rlua.jpg

oq45.jpg

vp29.jpg

2cx6.jpg

Home game against Arsenal! First season! No Transfers! Download PKM of the game - TFF_Southampton v Arsenal.pkm ?€” Yandex.Disk

x9ty.jpg

Important things that you should give your attention If you gonna try it:

-This tactic is very complex it took me 12 friendly and 4-5 normal season games to have it fully Fluid so if you gonna change for this tactic in the middle of season prepare that your results could be worse also notice to get it fluid more faster you need change your 'Match Preparation' to 'Tactic Only' this mean that you lose buff from 'Att. Movement' this also affect your results. BUT don't be afraid for next season it will get fully fluid very fast because your team already familiar to tactic and you don't need so many friendlys.

-O/I and Manual Marking are very important for this tactic so make sure you don?t ask your ***. Man to set O/I. O/I and Manual Marking already set in tactic you don't need do anything.
-Position WBL and DR very important for this tactic you need players for these position similar to Luke Shaw and Nathaniel Clyne.
- DCR and DR must be Right footed. WBL must be left footed.

Example of attributes for positions. It should give you a hint on what attributes to spend player CA at first priority.

9vzt.jpg

STCL/STCR

yr26.jpg

AMCL/AMC

j30k.jpg

WBL

kee4.jpg

MCL/MCR

1b2t.jpg

DR
kee4.jpg

DCL/DCR

8hng.jpg

GK
zatg.jpg

Few tips how to make your live easier when building team:

At first look tactic seems complex but this only first impression. Manny positions have similar attributes requirements. For example, DMCL/DMCR/ DCL/DCR/DR - all these position have similar attributes requirements so you can train your Central Defenders to play Defensive Midfielders and Right Defender and vice versa you can train your Defensive Midfielders play Central Defenders. Just only watch for their foot! Remember it's very important that DCR and DR must be right footed.

Also STCL/STC and AMC have similar attributes not all but mostly so you can train your Strikers to play AMC and vice versa.

There're only 2 unique positions MR and WBL that requires specific attributes.

Guys, this is also important thing be aware there's a bug in current FM update when you switching between tactic that you putted in 3 tactical slots. Some individual players instructions migrate from one tactic to another after switching.

This tactic contain massive number of individual player instructions it's very important so make sure that you didn't switch from previous tactics. To be safe reload this tactic if you occasionally switched.

Last edited:
you do realise that placing all the tactic in all tree tactic slots and then sliding tactics training up to mx you can make any tactic fluid with long before the season starts?

looks interesting, a sort of Catenaccio type of tactic.

does this tactic work with lower league teams ?
Hi All!

First season EPL winner with Southampton(12 media prediction team)! No Transfers!

Download the tactic - TFF_Tactic_v1.tac ?€” Yandex.Disk Tactic contain specific O/I and Manual Marking.

nwi5.jpg

oq45.jpg

vp29.jpg

2cx6.jpg

Home game against Arsenal! First season! No Transfers! Download PKM of the game - TFF_Southampton v Arsenal.pkm ?€” Yandex.Disk

x9ty.jpg

Important things that you should give your attention If you gonna try it:

-This tactic is very complex it took me 12 friendly and 4-5 normal season games to have it fully Fluid so if you gonna change for this tactic in the middle of season prepare that your results could be worse also notice to get it fluid more faster you need change your ?Match Preparation? to ?Tactic Only? this mean that you lose buff from ?Att. Movement? this also affect your results. BUT don?t be afraid for next season it will get fully fluid very fast because your team already familiar to tactic and you don?t need so many friendlys.

-O/I and Manual Marking are very important for this tactic so make sure you don?t ask your ***. Man to set O/I. O/I and Manual Marking already set in tactic you don?t need do anything.

-Position WBL and MR very important for this tactic you need players for these position similar to Luke Shaw and Nathaniel Clyne.

- DCR and DR must be Right footed.
I?ll soon post more description about position but till you can check attributes for my start eleven they are very similar.

I’ve just finished to add recommended attributes for positions to front post check it out. For now just raw examples but in future I’ll make it more descriptive.

-This tactic is very complex it took me 12 friendly and 4-5 normal season games to have it fully Fluid so if you gonna change for this tactic in the middle of season prepare that your results could be worse also notice to get it fluid more faster you need change your ?Match Preparation? to ?Tactic Only? this mean that you lose buff from ?Att. Movement? this also affect your results. BUT don?t be afraid for next season it will get fully fluid very fast because your team already familiar to tactic and you don?t need so many friendlys.

So when fluid you have it on Att Movement?

TotalFootballFan9

Sorry to bugg you again what do you do for individually training a screenshot be nice

No worry mate, you are welcome.

Individual training more related to player development. For example, if player has reached his PA than you hardly can effect his attribute for young and talented player I need to look on his attributes to recommend individual training so it hard to tell without seeing his attributes.

Dont usually use top teams but,im bored waiting for the final patch,i've started a man u save using this,in the 2 friendlys so far i have won 6-0 and 14-0,will post some ss later when i get onto the game.

Guys, this is also important thing be aware there’s a bug in current FM update when you switching between tactic that you putted in 3 tactical slots. Some individual players instructions migrate from one tactic to another after switching.

This tactic contain massive number of individual player instructions it’s very important so make sure that you didn’t switch from previous tactics. To be safe reload this tactic if you occasionally switched.

Back