Teams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex Sizemore

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is not a new story im starting, but merely a poll to see which team I should start writing about when Fm14 is released. The teams I have given you to choose from were my most fun saves on Fm13. Ill go into a bit of detail about my thoughts on each team. Enjoy!

Standard Liege:
View attachment 465622
My favorite team to follow and first real save I got into on Fm13. I love all of their youth prospects they are incorperating into the first team like Batshuayi, Opare, Ezekiel, and M'poku. They are currently unbeaten in the Belgian Pro League and are poised to go far in Europe this year in my eyes. With good financial standings, lots of transfer money from the sale of Fellaini over the summer, and a strong and youth filled squad, Liege would be my first pick any day!

Dulka Prague:
View attachment 465621
To be honest, I'm not sure why this team strikes me as fun. Ive always wanted to try Czech Republic out, seems like a very fun league with Sparta Prague, and Viktoria Plzn as the heavyweights in the league. Their logo is nice looking, and they seem to be a mid table team for the most part. Europe could be a possibility within a few years and with the right signings, I think I can achieve alot with the team!

Manchester United:
View attachment 393734
Not too much to say about the Red Devils. All the money in the world, great facilities, and coaching. I played a save until 2040 with them and had fun for the whole save. After the first few season, I really enjoyed using the players developed from the youth team and turning them into superstars. That would be my main focus for the save on Fm14, youth production and building them up.

Viitorul Constanta:
View attachment 465620

I had fallen in love with this team when I found them in the depths of the second tier of Romania back in Fm12. With notably superb facilities but poor finances and a team always scraping out of the drop zone, I think this would add some great content to the site with the uniqueness of the team and unpopularity of the league.

So, thats what I have for you guys, and I will stick with the save until i get entirely too bored of the save or otherwise, but now I hang my hopes with you guys!

Thanks for voting!

I'm a big Genk fan so would be interesting to see a story with their bitter rivals!