[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Ultimate (THE MOST COMPLETE SKIN, AND NO BUGS)

Marconni1985

Reaction score
ultimate.png

As I have already said this is the most complete skin till now, skin with instant result button, new design, no crashes. I controlled every panel and there is no cutted letters, no bugs. Background packs working already, there is no need to put extra files, and background selector works in the same time, default opacity is 60%. Minimum recommended resolution is 1366x768, standard size 100% always. Higher resolution shows more panels and details.

1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png

7.png
8.png
9.png

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Available in the Workshop, too.
Enjoy it!

Are you the creator of this skin? If so, could you please remove the text on this picture (or tell me how to):

7dd8bc48eeb55af23e2e8b581b9fdcfe.png

I just think it hurts the skin.

Last edited:
Are you the creator of this skin? If so, could you please remove the text on this picture (or tell me how to):

7dd8bc48eeb55af23e2e8b581b9fdcfe.png

I just think it hurts the skin.

Go into the Skins folder - Alavanja 14 Ultimate - Graphics - Picture - Face, then open up the male pic in Photoshop / Paint / GIMP and just paint over it, or even change the colour if you wanted, then save.

Amazing skin btw!

I don't like the attributes circles, how can I make it look like in the Pervection version?

Are you the creator of this skin?
Yes.

Go into the Skins folder - Alavanja 14 Ultimate - Graphics - Picture - Face, then open up the male pic in Photoshop / Paint / GIMP and just paint over it, or even change the colour if you wanted, then save.
Amazing skin btw!
That's right. Thanks mate!

is this the same as Pervection 1.5?
It's based on that skin but isn't the same.

I don't like the attributes circles, how can I make it look like in the Pervection version?
Delete this panels:
atributi.png

Yes I think, I don't know because I don't use that ****** program, and I hate cheaters.

Just got this skin - I've made a couple of changes to suit my personal preferences (literally just the colours of attribute ranges) and I'm very much liking it so far. Thanks!