FM15 - Creating Chances, Losing Games

• Thread starter Thread starter adam_land
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

adam_land

Reaction score
In my fifth year of FM, had 3 successful years with Leeds winning the Championship, then finishing 10th and 8th in the PL respectively. I then chose to move onto Roma to see if I could succeed abroad.

I have a tactic that I feel is working successfully, a 3-1-4-2 formation with two defensive wingers. 99% of games I have more possession and double the number of shots of the opposition but I am losing the games. My team is not too bad as I have Scuffet in goal with Ogbonna Manolas and Moore infront. I have options such as El Sharaawy and Wayne Rooney up top and I can't work out why I am not winning games easily when I dominate possession and have more shots.

Any advice?

Your Obviously not scoring goals, and leaking to many.

Awesome answer.

In truth its your tactics - dont forget than FM(15) for all its realism is still a game. Missing all those chances and dominating is the game's way of displaying "wrong" tactics in the ME.

Look at UNCLE MAD'S BOX OF CHOCCYS for ideas but basically what must be happening is that while you re trying to attack the opposition is exploiting the space behind you (its the default AI approach imho).

You need to adapt tactics according to opposition and in matches. But try general and match training attack on high for 2/3 weeks and see if there is any difference.

Back