FM15 Editor?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bendy32
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 26K

Bendy32

Reaction score
Hi guys. A few things. My plan for FM15 is to make my own team on the editor but will the editor be out as soon as the game is released on the 7th?

Also my laptop doesn't allow me to download the fmxl stuff I need to put my badge and kits I made into the game. If I put up the badge and kits, could someone do all that stuff then instruct me on what I then need to do to get them into the game. If it is possible to do that before the game is released that would be great but I have no idea if it's possible. Thank you for your help in advance!!

I've attached the badge and kits and btw, I know they're awful but it's my first go haha!
The kits go in this order;
1) Home shirt -black/white

2) Away shirt - white/red
3) Third shirt - red/blue
4) GK Home shirt - green/green
5) GK Away shirt - blue
6) GK Third shirt - white/green

Last edited:
Have a look on Sortitoutsi they have a really simple guide for this stuff using FMXML. You wont be able to put these in till you get the ID codes anyway.

The BETA won't give you access to the editor but if you have FM14 then simply create an edit file in that, and then transfer it to the 2015 folder.

I did this with last year's game.

The BETA won't give you access to the editor but if you have FM14 then simply create an edit file in that, and then transfer it to the 2015 folder.

I did this with last year's game.

Yeah, but he wants to create a new team, he'll need the id first.

Yeah but he could just overwrite a random, obscure team with his new team, couldn't he?

its possible to over write a current team in the database. usign your technique.
worth a go atleast lol

Yeah but he could just overwrite a random, obscure team with his new team, couldn't he?

true but only the kits on the squad screen and the badge. not much point.

But he could use the editor to overwrite, say, Barnet with his new team, and then edit the players, staff, etc to suit his needs. Then you can replace the kits, faces, etc in the relevant folders.

So long as the IDs are there, as you rightly said, he can just go into the 2014 Editor, overwrite stuff, and then place the files in the 2015 folder.

But he could use the editor to overwrite, say, Barnet with his new team, and then edit the players, staff, etc to suit his needs. Then you can replace the kits, faces, etc in the relevant folders.

So long as the IDs are there, as you rightly said, he can just go into the 2014 Editor, overwrite stuff, and then place the files in the 2015 folder.

depends using this db in the 14 editor can be a pain,

I can confirm this can be done. You can create FM14 editor file to work on 15.

So how do I get a fm14 editor to work on fm15?

Install FM14 editor, load the database, make the changes, then move the created dbc file into your FM15 editor data folder and its should be availabe to select when you start a new game.

Install FM14 editor, load the database, make the changes, then move the created dbc file into your FM15 editor data folder and its should be availabe to select when you start a new game.

yeh but I wont be able to load the FM15 database

yeh but I wont be able to load the FM15 database

No you wont. but the xml will still work all the ID codes are the same from 14 to 15, so most changes will still take.

Hi guys! Is there anyone who could do this for me now? Get me to a stage where all I need to do is export the kits and badge into my files

Back