FM15 Piracy

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In line with the piracy policies of <acronym style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; font-size: 14px; line-height: 23px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">all Sports Interactive affiliate sites</acronym>, please see below.

Note to all:

Pirate links to a game this website is affiliated with will not be tolerated.

Anyone linking or asking for a torrent, crack or pirate download of <acronym title="Football Manager" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help;">FM</acronym> 2015, or indeed any version of <acronym title="Football Manager" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help;">FM</acronym>, will be banned permanently.
Asking for help with an illegal copy of the game will result in a serious infraction.

Why would we help you get your cracked version up and running?

This INCLUDES requests to cracks for previous patches because you ''don't like the current one"

THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

Last edited:
We've noticed an increase in the number of links to illegal versions of the game. This topic serves as the only warning we will issue before banning not only your account, but your IP as well if you are found linking to, or asking for a pirate copy of the game.

Last edited:
Bump. No warnings. No mercy.

Many friends of fm-base work at SI, some of these guys are staff members on fm-base and my own personal friends. I need no excuse to ban your *** if you link to a pirate version, ask for a pirate link, or indeed if you ask for help if you manage to download it yourself illegally but can't get it running.

Last edited:
I'm having to bump this topic too much this year.

BUMP.

People asking for cracks for the new patch, or indeed the old one if you 'don't like how the game plays' will be dealt with just as severely.

There has also been a rise of people asking for help with a problem that only occurs in pirate versions. This forum is not for you.