VladoII

Reaction score
Respected,

Till now, I had all FM before.
In FM15 I play with Hyde (LLM).
I start a season in May or in Juni in England.(1-2 month before start a season)

BUT, if you want to find a new players for your first team OR U18 team, you don't have time to do this! (I talk about only this FM 15)

WHY?
Because if you want to play without cheats (copy-past from some other guys - shortlist of players or something like this), SCOUTS are VERY undefined, VERY unspecified and VERY slow. You can't see all mental, technical and physical attributes of your scouted players. For this, you need maybe 2-3 month but the season will be start and all good youth players will be sign contacts with other clubs.

What do you think about this?

Thank you!

Iv had problems scouting to. Is there a guide out there that explains the tweaks to the new scouting system?

This is really big problem for me, because I don't want to read forums for: best ST, best CM in LLM, in Premier League or something like this... for me, this is cheating.
I want to have a clear view from List of scouted players.
In this game I can't decide alone.

Good point made - I've started with Gainsborough & it seems all the scouting does it gives you a bit of information of the players report card. The only way I seem to get around this is by offering a trial to the players I'm interested in to take a better look at their attributes, but 75% of the time even thought they have a high interest in joining they reject the trial & I'm even unable to offer them a contract after.

Great comment FrankFizzle.
This is my point.
I think SI must change new scouting system in new FM15.
You can't play without cheating!