danny4690

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been done already, but I was wondering if anyone has created a custom league comprising clubs from NI, ROI, England, Scotland and Wales into a tiered system based on reputation or similar?

I really enjoy these leagues, loved one I found for FM16 (and got Cliftonville to become a regular top10 side) but don't have the expertise to make one myself.

Cheers!

I'm also very keen to play this, but really not sure how to make one either.

I have a british cup but not seen a league.

Actually found one on Steam. If anyone uses it search for a user called DivinityWolves
What he's done is just replace teams very low down in the English system with ones at the higher ends of the Irish/Scottish/Welsh leagues, rather than completely merge the leagues, but it seems to be working well enough.
I'm only about a month into a Cliftonville save, they start in the conference, which is maybe a bit high for their abilities but it'll level out. Next stop, fully home-grown team and then up!

also on steam found a british and irish league ,just type british league and there will be 2 british leagues to choose from.

How on earth do you download from Steam? Not exactly user friendly! Any help please?

There is an error with Divinity wolves DB, the clubs get too much money as the game thinks they've been demoted from the EPL.

Irish league teams with 40mil to spend, you can walk the leagues.

I'd upload my fix but since he did 99.9% of the work seems like badform.

Yeah I spotted that - I've just policed myself on it. I generally play to build a 100% homegrown team so I just don't spend the money, although I know it can have an impact on wage allowances etc.

Would be interested in trying your fix though if you were to upload it, or if it was a simple thing to fix myself?