The Project Is Now Final What Is That Dont Means
Can You Make 1 Group Stage For Champions League And Remove Wrong Dates And Put Real Dates For All Competitions And Put Squad For All Competions In First Week Of September

The Project Is Now Final What Is That Dont Means
Can You Make 1 Group Stage For Champions League And Remove Wrong Dates And Put Real Dates For All Competitions And Put Squad For All Competions In First Week Of September

Already said I have no plans for that right now, though I may add the one group stage further down the line. I'm taking a break from it right now and wanting to get cracking on my own save, as I've been working on this project quite heavily since November.

Squad registration is reportedly bugged and doesn't work, so I had to leave it out unfortunately.

I have a question from the editing stand point. I did a version of this on FM 16, retained the Cup Winners Cup and created a Uefa Cup instead of a Europa League. What has happened though is some teams (e.g Bayern Munich) played in one season in both the Champions League and the Uefa Cup, why would something like that happen? How can you set it to make sure one team only qualifes for one competition?