DOPEDROP

Reaction score
Very attacking tactics i used it with Arsenal and Italy and i get really awesome result 5 PL , 2UCL rlly great this is my best tactic i ever play with rlly great results won everything

View attachment 18909 tactics have set pieces and your team will score a lot from corner and fk for sure :)

View attachment 18913

View attachment 18912 i get great results with this tactics i won PL without any loss , pls ignore spurs and valencia result i played with diff tactic some shity poss

View attachment 18911

you can change CWB role to WB att or supp duty also you will get a lot clean sheets, you have my word this tactic is awesome, my english is really bad i cant tell you more about this tactic, youu need to test it by yourself

pls test this tactics and reply on post now it works i guarantee dat you will love this tac
View attachment 18910View attachment 18908

Last edited:
ARe there any player instructions? I've got to manually put the tactic in on my iPad thanks

Nice one do you have offside trap and mark tighter on?

One loss vs QPR which went to pens probably didn't play the best team I could of. Draw to frankfurt - sorta got dominated but managed to bag 2 late goals

Struggles slightly away. Plenty of goals from the front 4

will update further on

4ce78f3f5ca1c4a7c550fb512753626e.png

https://gyazo.com/4ce78f3f5ca1c4a7c550fb512753626e